Refer and win
WANT TO WIN $1,500 WORTH OF BEAUTY PRODUCTS?
To be in with a chance to win, simply register for Beauty Melbourne 2020 using your social media account (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn). Using the InGo platform, directly invite your colleagues through social media to attend the event. For every colleague you invite to attend Beauty Melbourne 2020, you will receive 1 entry into the draw for this fantastic prize. You can refer as many people as you like to increase your chances of winning! Do it twice and you have 2 entries, 3 times, you have 3 entries. That’s it.
Have you already bought your ticket? No problem!
Click on the button below to get inviting!
Best of luck,
The Beauty Melbourne Team
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Beauty Melbourne 2020 Referral Competition
Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 000 146 921 of Tower 2, 475 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. (“Promoter”)
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Registrant” means a person who has used the InGo social registration platform to register for the Beauty Melbourne 2020 at https://www.beautymelbourne.com.au/en-gb.html, using their social media account (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn).
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australia resident registrants of Beauty Melbourne 2020.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the promotion through the INGO Platform sharing on social media or via email to invite an industry colleague or peer to attend Beauty Melbourne 2020.
4. For every industry college invited through the InGo Platform via Social Media, or email the Referrer gets one entry to the draw. The more referrals that the referrer makes, the more entries they get into the draw.
5. The Referrer must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on 29 November 2019, Friday at 9:00AM (AEDT) and closes on 27 March 2020, Friday at 4:00PM (AEST).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of referrals a Referee can make.
9. The Referrer must attend Beauty Melbourne 2020 on 28-29 March 2020 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
1. Once the Referrer has completed registration, they must invite at least 1 colleague or peer to attend the event through the INGO widget via their social media platform or invite them on email.
2. Through the INGO social media widget, the referrer can invite by sending a direct message on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
3. For every invitation sent through the INGO Platform via social media or email, the referrer will receive one entry into the promotion. the more referrals that the referrer makes, the more entries they get into the draw.
4. Only Referrers who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win.
5. Prize draw will take place at Reed Exhibitions, 475 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067 at 04.01PM AEST on Friday 27th March 2020.
Prize and Winning
1. There is one major prize to be won: $1,500 of a selection of makeup and skincare products. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist.
2. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and substituted with cash.
3. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Beauty Melbourne’s marketing channels, including Facebook page by 28th March 2019. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the eligible entrants in the promotion in the event the winning Referrer is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions and therefore forfeits the prize.
5. If the prize remains unclaimed, a second prize draw will take place at Reed Exhibitions, 475 Victoria Avenue Chatswood NSW 2067 at 11.00AM AEST on 28th June 2020. The winner of any such unclaimed prize will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Beauty Melbourne’s marketing channels, including Facebook page 28th June 2020. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
Limitation of Liability and Variation of Terms
1. Prize Winners will be solely responsible for payment of any tax or other duties that may be payable by them in accepting a prize.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations in relation to entries to this promotion.
4. If for any reason this promotion cannot proceed as planned, due to causes including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
1. Referrer’s personal information will be collected and used by Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and contact prize recipient and the Referrer agrees to this.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or take a photograph and/or video for publicity purposes. It is a Term and Condition of entry into this promotion that the winner will consent to the Promoter doing so.
4. Referrers consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of publicising this promotion or future promotions (including any outcome), and promoting events organised by the Promoter.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/40536