There are two stops outside the Convention Centre and one stop at the Exhibition Centre:
- Route 96 (St Kilda to East Brunswick) Bourke Street
- Route 109 (Port Melbourne to Box Hill) Clarendon Stree
Tram routes that travel along Flinders Street and pass the Melbourne Convention Centre are:
- Route 48 (North Balwyn to Docklands)
- Route 70 (Wattle Park to City)
- Route 75 (Vermont South to City)
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre has a car park located within the Exhibition Centre. Additionally, there are secure car parks located in and around South Wharf including, South Wharf Retail Car Park, Siddeley Street Carpark, Freeway Carpark and Montague Street Carpark.
Flinders Street Station and Southern Cross Station are only 15 minutes walk from the MCEC.
Click below to discover the latest Melbourne Travel Guide!