The best-valueeducation for beauty professionals at Beauty Melbourne
Thursday 7 February 2019
Keeping on top of beauty trends, business smarts, and new services can be difficult for busy beauty professionals with a full client list. There’s a plethora of options when it comes to beauty education, but these can be expensive and it can be difficult for time-poor professionals to know what to choose from with so many topics offered.
This might be the best-value education that Australian beauty professionals can get their hands on in 2019. The All-Access Education Pass from Beauty Melbourne, Victoria’s dedicated trade event for the beauty industry, is a new offering designed to make it easier for professionals to access the latest skills and techniques to keep them inspired for the year ahead, and to ensure that they stay ahead of the competition.
For $189, the pass provides:
· 18 Look ‘n’ Learn-style education sessions
· 18 expert educators in beauty, marketing, sales and business
· Two inspiring days in a professional-only environment
· One dedicated education theatre
· Access to two days of networking, shopping and doing business with premium professional beauty brands
From the 18 sessions (each running for 45 minutes) that pass-holders can attend throughout the two-day event; some of the diverse topics covered in business, professional skills, and dermal therapies include:
· The clean beauty movement, with Cindy Luken
· Brow henna, with Jodie Burwood
· Diversity in bridal makeup, with Martha Mok
· Everything lashes, with Brigette Doherty
· Cosmetic Tattooing, with Gordana Willesee-Poljak
· Using bots to improve your marketing strategy, with Billy Rickman
· How nutrition can help to understand acne conditions, with Chiza Westcarr
· How you can introduce cosmetic injectables into your business, with Deb Farnworth-Wood
· Training your team to high performance, with Brigitte Benge
These are just half of the sessions included in an All-Access Education Pass, and the value of the pass is evident when considering the cost-per-session. At $189 per pass, attending all 18 sessions over the two-day event would work out to less than $11 per session; or even attending half (nine) of the available sessions works out to just $21 per session. Not to mention that the pass also includes the $22 event entry fee!
Beauty Melbourne runs from Saturday 23 March to Sunday 24 March 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC). Tickets are available at www.beautymelbourne.com.au